**SPOILERS** You have been warned.
Much better episode than last week.
- Steve Newlin replacing Nan Flanagan. This could be hilarious. We’ll see.
- “Go back to dry humping each other, and buying my over priced drinks, or get the fuck out!” - Pam (Man, I love her!!!)
Lol!! Loved that scene. Especially the SEXY, half naked Eric Northman.
- Sam helps Tara before the sun comes up. I hope this season is better to Sam.
- “Can I give you a hug without you thinking about my boobs?” - Sookie to Sam after she finds out that he helped Tara out.
-Eric and Pam kissing …. in her 1905 flashbacks! Cute :)
- Jason and his old teacher bump into each other at the store, and they have sex…. again. She apparently had sex with him when he was her student… and he then realizes that she screwed him up big time.
-Debbie’s parents start looking for her.
-Pam asks Eric to turn her after they sleep together, but he doesnt want to, so she cuts her wrists to die unless he turns her. What will Eric do?
- Jessica goes to Jason for sex after chasing a possible fairie? He says no.
-Alcide goes to warn Sookie. Sookie tells Alcide she killed Debbie and he’s angry about it.
-Tara wants to commit suicide in tanning salon. Pam senses her doing that… and will she stop her? Yes, I think she will, especially because Eric has told her that a maker should care about the progeny they make.